Admission in Diploma Courses: Applications are invited from the candidates who are permanent residents of Meghalaya for study in Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy in Institutes outside the State for the academic session 2021-22 against the following seats allotted by Govt. of India. The last date for submission of the application is 13.08.2021.
Meghalaya Job Portal now in Facebook
Click on Like Bottom for free Job Updates on Facebook
Candidate must have passed SSLC/HSLC Examination or Equivalent Examination with Mathematics and Science as subjects of” Examination for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology and must have passed HSSLC (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology for admission to Diploma Course in Pharmacy in Institutes outside the State for the academic session 2021-22 against seats allotted by Govt. of India.
Post Name:- Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy
1. Chemical Engineering.
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering.
3. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
4. Textile Process.
5. Printing Technology.
6. Man-Made Fibre Technology.
- Admission Oualilication:-
1. Candidates must have passed the SSLC/HSLC Examination or Equivalent Examination with Mathematics and Science as subjects of Examination from any recognized Board of School Education in India. Candidates who passed the Supplementary Examination and also those candidates with Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) Certificates are not eligible for admission.
2. Candidates securing less than 40% marks (for SC, ST, OT Category) and 50% marks (for General Category) in any of the subjects in SSLC/HSLC Examination or Equivalent Examination need not apply. The allotment of seats will be done as per the merit marks subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria of the concerned Institutions where the seats are reserved.
How to apply for admission into Diploma Courses in Engg & Pharmacy Under Meghalaya State Quota
Apply online using the link below from 5:00 PM of 06.08.2021 to 05.00 PM of 13.08.2021.
Completed form accompanied with self-attested copies of all documents should reach the Office of the Director of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 13.08.2021 (Room No. 129, Additional Secretariat Building).
Applicants from Garo Hills may submit their application to the Office of the Principal, Tura Polytechnic, Cherangre, Tura-794002 on or before 13.08.2021.
No application will be entertained without self-attested copies of Mark Sheets/Certificates etc. Non-Tribal students should furnish P.R.C. issued by the competent authority without which their application will not be entertained.
There will be no interview.
Advertisement No:- DHTE/TE/Diploma/172/2021/8 (Date: 05.08.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Admission into Diploma Courses in Engg & Pharmacy Under Meghalaya State Quota official notification in detail before submitting applications.