Admission into B Tech Dairy Technology: The Directorate of Dairy Development, Government of Meghalaya invites applications from interested candidates for admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) Degree Course during the session 2021-22 against limited seats allotted to the Meghalaya State Government. The last date for submission of the application is 20.08.2021.
Course Name:- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) Degree Course
- No of seats:- Not mentioned.
- Age limit:- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as of 1st August 2021.
- Educational Qualification:-
# Students must have passed HSSLC (Science)/Equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Higher Secondary Education/University in India with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology with a minimum of 55% aggregate in Science subjects and securing not less than 50% marks in Mathematics. If marks obtained in PCMB are identical the merit will be determined by considering the marks obtained in English.
# Preference to be given more to the students who passed the HSSLC (Science) Examination in the current year of 2021.
How to apply for admission into B.Tech Dairy Technology under Meghalaya State Quota
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application in the prescribed format in the following District offices under the Directorate of Dairy Development, listed below on or before 20.08.2021 up to 05:00 PM.
For applicants residing in:
1. East Khasi Hills, South West Khasi Hills & Ri Bhoi Districts in the Office of the Assistant Director, Central Dairy Shillong.
2. West Khasi Hills District in the Office of the Dairy Officer, Nongstoin.
3. East & West Jaintia Hills Districts in the Office of the Senior Dairy Officer, Jowai.
4. North Garo Hills District in the office of the Dairy Officer, Resubelpara (Gangdubi)
5. South West Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, and East Garo Hills Districts in the office of Assistant Director, Tura (Dakopgre) or Senior Dairy Officer, Tura (Ganol).
Advertisement No:- MDD/DEV-2/STUDY/2021/14 (Date: 06.08.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Admission into B.Tech Dairy Technology under Meghalaya State Quota official notification in detail before submitting applications.