AIC of India Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC of India) a leading Crop Insurance Company has released employment news notification for the recruitment 31 posts Management Trainees and Hindi Officer Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13/12/2021.
Post Name: Management Trainee
- No. of posts: 31 [SC: 05, ST: 02, OBC: 08, EWS: 02 & Unreserved: 14]
- Educational Qualification of Management Trainee:
1. Discipline: Agriculture Sciences
- Group & Code: Group A & Code No. 01
- Education Qualification: B. Sc. (Agriculture)/B. Sc. (Horticulture)/B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks). Or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with 60% marks (For SC/ST 55% marks.
2. Discipline: Information Technology
- Group & Code: Group B & Code No. 02
- Education Qualification: BE/B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks).
3. Discipline: Legal
- Group & Code: Group C & Code No. 03
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) Or Post Graduation in Law with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55%).
4. Discipline: Accounts
- Group & Code: Group D & Code No. 04
- Education Qualification: B.Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M.Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or Chartered accountants (ICAI) Or Company Secretary (ICSI) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Or MBA(Finance)*(2 years full time course) with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55%).
2. Post Name: Hindi Officer
- Group & Code No.: Group E & Code. 05
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks).
Age (as on 01.11.2021): Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st November 1991 and not later than 31st October 2000 (both dates inclusive).
How to Apply AIC of India Recruitment
- Candidates can apply online only from 23rd November 2021 to 13th December 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number throughout the recruitment process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID and mobile No. under no circumstances a candidate should share with or mentioned email ID to/of any other person. However, Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to receive the intimation(s) on the registered e-mail ID and mobile No. The applicants are advised to visit the Company’s website www.aicofindia.com regularly for any updating.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs.200/- (Intimation charges only)
- All other categories: Rs.1000/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture of 4.5cm × 3.5cm in size.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File type should be jpg / jpeg
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, Admission for examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
Scanning the Documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the documents, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image 01.jpg or image 01.jpeg
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg/.jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
Tentative Exam Centre of AIC of India Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh: Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar /Naharlagon
- Assam: Guwahati
- Bihar: Patna
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh/Mohali
- Chhattisgarh: Raipur
- Goa: Panaji/verna/South Goa
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Vadodara
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal
- Himachal: Pradesh Shimla
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar,
- Jharkhand: Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore
- Kerala: Ernakulam/Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore
- Maharashtra: Pune, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai, Nagpur
- Manipur: Imphal
- Meghalaya: Shillong
- Mizoram: Aizwal,
- Nagaland: Kohima
- New Delhi: Delhi – NCR
- Odisha: Bhubaneswar, Berhampur
- Puducherry: Puducherry
- Punjab: Amritsar, Patiala
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur
- Sikkim: Gangtok/Bardang
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli
- Telangana: Hyderabad/Rangareddy , Khammam
- Tripura: Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh: Prayagraj, Lucknow, Noida- Greater Noida
- Uttrakhand: Dehradun
- West Bengal: Asansol, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AIC of India Recruitment 2021 Management Trainees & Hindi Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.