AIC of India Recruitment 2023: Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India Limited, New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 50 Management Trainee (MT) vacancies in the Generalist discipline. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for AIC of India Recruitment 2023 starting from 17th January 2023 to 05th February 2023.
Management Trainee (MT)
- No. of vacancy: 50 [UR: 19, SC: 09, ST: 04, OBC: 12 & EWS: 06]
- Minimum Educational Qualifications as on 01.01.2023:
- Discipline: Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized University.
- General: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Management/Statistics/HR/Others with 60% marks (55 % marks for SC/ST).
Emoluments & Benefits: The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. for one year of training.
Age (as of 01.01.2023): Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 30 years i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January 1993 and not later than 31st December 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Centers for Online Examination AIC of India
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar/Naharlagun
- Assam: Guwahati
- Meghalaya: Shillong
- Mizoram: Aizawl
- Nagaland: Kohima
- Tripura: Agartala
Recommended Job for you LIC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy (300 Posts)
Application Fee of AIC of India Vacancy 2023
(i) Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) Payment of Fee (Online): 17th January 2023 to 05th February 2023 the amount of fee to be paid is as follows:
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 200/- (Intimation charges only).
- All other categories: Rs. 1000/- (application fee including intimation charges).
Note: The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(ii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of requisite application fee/ Intimation charges.
How to Apply for AIC of India Vacancy 2023?
- Candidates are to go to the CAREER section of the Company’s website www.aicofindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password may also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to upload their Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Recommended Job for you NPPCD Naharlagun Recruitment 2023: Specialist, Assistant & Instructor Vacancy (26 Posts)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|