AIC Recruitment 2023: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Management Trainee (IT) and Management Trainee (Remote Sensing & GIS) disciplines. The last date for submission of the application is 17.03.2023.
1. Post Name:- Management Trainee (IT)
- No of posts:- 30
- Essential Qualification:-
(a) GATE Qualified candidates with valid score card (3 years from the date of qualifying GATE) from the Computer Science and Information Technology (GATE Paper code – CS) branch and
(b) Minimum graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology
2. Post Name:- Management Trainee (Remote Sensing & GIS)
- No of posts:- 10
- Essential Qualification:-
(a) GATE Qualified candidates with valid score card (3 years from the date of qualifying GATE) from the Geomatic Engineering (GATE Paper code – GE) branch and
(b) Graduate/Post-graduate in Remote Sensing/ Geo-Informatics/ Geomatics/ GIS.
- 21 to 30 years as of 01.02.2023 i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd February 1993 and not later than 01st February 2002 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation of 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 5 years for SCs/STs and 10 years for PWD candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. during the training period of one year.
How to apply for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Jobs?
Candidates shall click on the link given below to submit the application and upload the documents.
The link will be active from 28.02.2023 (10:00 hrs) to 17.03.2023 (20:00 hrs)
- The company will utilize the rank of the candidate in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2020, 2021, and 2022) for recruitment of Management Trainees in the disciplines of IT, Remote Sensing & GIS.
- Based on the GATE rank, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process for the position of Management Trainee in the above disciplines.
- The shortlisted candidates to be called for an interview will be up to 4 times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to the availability of candidates. Shortlisting will be provisional based on the details filled up in the application form without verification of documents.
- The final merit list for the selection of MTs shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured in the interview by the candidates.
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All other categories Rs. 500/-
The proof of payment is to be mandatorily uploaded on the Google form. The application will not be considered for further processing, in case the payment proof is not uploaded/wrong screenshot is uploaded.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|