ANM Nursing Vacancy in Meghalaya: The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites applications in Standard Form of Application (Click here to download) along with 2 Passport size photos from eligible candidates who are bonafide citizens of India for the posts of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Nurse. The last date for submission of the application is 29th October 2021.
Post Name:- ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife)
- No of posts:- 132 (One Hundred Thirty-Two)
# Open Category: 20 Posts
# Khasi & Jaintia Category: 53 Posts
# Garo Category: 53 Posts
# Other SC/ST Cast Category: 6 Posts
- Age limit:- 18 to 27 years as of 01.01.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 24,700/- (Leve- 5 of the Pay Matrix).
- Educational Qualification:- Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery Certificate Recognized by Indian Nursing Meghalaya Nursing Council.
- Additional:- Knowledge of Khasi/ Jaintia/ Garo language.
How to apply for Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021 ANM Nursing Vacancy
The application form is to be submitted with effect from 8th October 2021 to 29th October 2021 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M in the Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong- 793003.
Application sent through the post will not be accepted. No application forms will be received on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested
- Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
- Certificate possessing Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery from Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate.
Selection Procedure Meghalaya ANM Nursing Vacancy
A written examination will be held on the 4th December 2021. The result of the successful candidates will be based on the written examination only.
The Admit Card of the candidates eligible for appearing in the Written Examination will be issued from 22nd November 2021 to 26th November 2021. The Maximum marks for the Written Examination will be 100 marks.
Non- vaccinated candidates, are to produce an RT-PCR Report within 72 hours while appearing for the Written Examination. Those who tested positive for Covid 19 will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
The Written Examination will be through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) Sheet and the Questions will be in Multiple Choice Question, carrying 1 (one) mark each.
The time for the Written Examination will be 3 hours, i.e. from 9 A.M to 12 Noon. All appearing candidates should report to the examination center at 8 AM sharp to familiarizing themselves with the examination process.
Venue for Written Examination
- St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Laitumkhrah Shillong.
- St. Anthony’s College, Bomfyle Road Shillong.
- North-Eastern Hill University, Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong
Syllabus for ANM Nursing
The syllabus for the written examination will be as per the ANM syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council as given below:
- Community Health Nursing: 20 Marks
- Midwifery: 20 Marks
- Primary Health Care Nursing: 20 Marks
- Child Health Nursing: 20 Marks
- Health Promotion: 10 Marks
- Health Centre Management: 10 Marks
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021 ANM Nursing Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.