Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: The Office of the Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Technical and Tradesman in various trades/disciplines. The last date for submission of the application is 19th November 2023.
Post Name:- Technical and Tradesman
- No of posts:- 161
- State-wise vacancy list:-
1. Andhra Pradesh: 8 Posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh: 6 Posts
3. Assam: 8 Posts
4. Bihar: 15 Posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 4 Posts
6. Delhi: 1 Post
7. Gujarat: 4 Posts
8. Haryana: 2 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 1 Posts
10. J&K: 3 Posts
11. Jharkhand: 8 Posts
12. Karnataka: 4 Posts
13. Kerala: 4 Posts
14. Madhya Pradesh: 5 Posts
15. Maharashtra: 8 Posts
16. Manipur: 13 Posts
17. Meghalaya: 1 Post [Warent Officer(Personal Assistant)]
18. Mizoram: 10 Posts
19. Nagaland: 13 Posts
20. Odisha: 6 Posts
21. Punjab: 2 Posts
22. Rajasthan: 5 Posts
23. Tamilnadu: 5 Posts
24. Telangana: 4 Posts
25. Tripura: 1 Post
26. Uttar Pradesh: 13 Posts
27. Uttarakhand: 1 Post
28. West Bengal: 6 Posts
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years as of 1st August 2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 1st August 2000 and later than 1st August 2005. The individual age limit can be seen below. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Post Wise Essential Qualification:-
1. Personal Assistant:– 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent. Dictation: 10 min @ 80 wpm Transcription: 50 min English or 65 min in Hindi.
2. Religious Teacher:- Graduate with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi
3. Lineman Field:– 10th class pass with ITI certificate in Electrician Trade
4. Recovery Vehicle Mechanic:- 10th class pass with ITI certificate in Recovery Vehicle Mechanic
5. Bridge & Road (Male & Female):– Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.· Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution for Bridge and Road.
6. Electrical & Mechanical:- Graduate in Electrical & Mechanical or Civil Engineering
7. Draughtsman:- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board and three years diploma in Architectural Assistantship from any recognized Polytechnic College or Institution.
8. Plumber:- 10th class pass with ITI certificate in Plumber Trade
9. Surveyor ITI:- 10th class pass with ITI certificate in Surveyor Trade
10. X-Ray Assistant:- 10+2 pass with Diploma in Radiology
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: Technical and Tradesman Position?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official Assam Rifles Recruitment Portal from 21st October 2023 to 19th November 2023.
- For Group B posts:- Rs. 200/-
- For Group C post:- Rs. 100/-
- No Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Casts, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates.
The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favor of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong – 793010 payable at SBI HQ DGAR Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
Advertisement No:- Memo No:1.12016/A Branch (Rect Cell)/2023/535 (Date: 10.10.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|