B.Ed Admission in Shillong: The College of Teacher Education (PGT) Shillong invites online applications for admission into B.Ed. Program 2021-2023. The online application will be available for Three days w.e.f. 26th to 28th August 2021.
Course Name:- B.Ed. Program 2021-2023
- No of seats:- 50
# Seats for teachers on Government Deputation: 18 (Eighteen)
# Seats available: 32 (Thirty-two)
- Stream Wise Breakup of the 32 Seats
# SocialSciences/ Humanities: 12 Seats
# Science: 14 Seats
# Commerce: 2 Seats
# Others: 4 Seats
- Educational Qualification:-
# General Category: Minimum IInd Division in Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Examination (must obtain 50% and above).
# SC/ST/OBC: Minimum IInd Division in Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Examination (must obtain 45% and above).
How to apply for B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Shillong
The link for online filling and submission of admission form will be available on the College website www.ctepgtshillong.com for Only Three Days w.e.f., 26th to 28th August 2021.
|Thank you for your valuable support to make us Meghalaya’s Most Trusted Government Jobs Information Website. We believe in BE LOCAL. Proudly Made, Design and Hosted with ❤️ from Meghalaya. Don’t trust other websites for job information. We are Meghalaya’s First Government Job Information Website Registered Under Government of India.
Click on Like Bottom for Free Government Job Updates on Facebook.
All applicants are to submit scanned copies of
- Passport Photo.
- All Marksheets of their 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation Degrees.
- In the case of mark sheets with CGPA scores, the candidate needs to submit the formula for converting CGPA scores into percentages (which is usually printed at the backside of the mark sheet).
- Passing Certificates of their 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation Degrees.
- ST/SC/OBC Certificates.
- Computer Knowledge Certificate (if any).
- Candidates already in service must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- Teaching Experience Certificate for those with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience. Those with less than 3 years of teaching experience need not submit.
All the above documents are to be scanned and converted to a SINGLE PDF file. The PDF file may then be sent to [email protected]
- There will be no Written Test for this session 2021-2023 owing to the Covid-19 pandemic. This necessitated the College to make adjustments to the usual admission procedure.
- Applicants will be shortlisted according to Merit.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be intimated via email/phone call/WhatsApp message to a registered phone number. Applicants are therefore to submit their valid and active Email IDs, Phone numbers, and WhatsApp Numbers.
- The virtual model will be employed for the personal interview. Eligible candidates will be intimated regarding the date, time, and platform of a Personal Interview via Phone call/ WhatsApp message/ Email.
Results of successful candidates will be declared on 23rd September 2021 at 8 P.M.
Boyce Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003
E-mail: [email protected]
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Shillong official notification in detail before submitting applications.
meghalaya job portal, meghalaya career, job in meghalaya, jobs in meghalaya, meghalaya job, meghalaya portal, meghalaya portal jobs, meghalaya employment news, meghalaya state portal job