Bank of India Recruitment 2022:- Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. The last date for submission of the application is 07.01.2022.
Post Name:- Security Officer MMGS-II
- No of posts:- 25 [SC:2, ST:2, OBC:9, EWS:1, GEN:11]
- Age limit:- 25- 40 years as of 01.11.2021. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1981 and no later than 01.11.1996 (both days inclusive). Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II), Pay scale Rs. 48170-1740(1) – 49910-1990(10) – 69810.
- Educational Qualification:-
# Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.
# A certification in computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward, is a must.
(i) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
(ii) The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of Service.
(ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years service in Paramilitary Forces
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Security Officer Vacancy
Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers – Project No. 2021-22/1 Notice dated 01.11.2021”. This will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- SC/ST: Rs. 175/- (intimation charges only)
- General & others: Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Security Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.