BARC Recruitment 2023: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 4374 various posts of Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through the Direct Recruitment/Training Scheme. The last date for submission of the application is May 22, 2023.
1. Post Name: Technical Officer/C
2. Post Name: Scientific Assistant/B
3. Post Name: Technician/B
4. Post Name: Category-I Stipendiary Trainee
5. Post Name: Category-II Stipendiary Trainee
Age limit for BARC Recruitment 2023
- Technical Officer/C: 18 to 35 years (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1988 and not later than 22/05/2005).
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 years (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1993 and not later than 22/05/2005).
- Technician/B: 18 to 25 years (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1993 and not later than 22/05/2005).
- Category I-Stipendiary Trainee: 19 to 24 years. (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1999 and not later than 22/05/2004).
- Category II-Stipendiary Trainee: 18 to 22 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/2001 and not later than 22/05/2005).
- The date of Birth filled in by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by this Centre for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Application Fee of BARC Recruitment 2023
|Direct Recruitment||Fee Amount||Category with Fee Exemption|
|Technical Officer/C||Rs.500/-||SC/ST, PwBD, and Women|
|Technician/B||Rs.100/-||SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen, and Women|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Fee Amount||Category with Fee Exemption|
|Category-I||Rs.150/-||SC/ST, PwBD, and Women|
The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be adjusted for any other subsequent recruitment.
Exam Centre for BARC Recruitment 2023
- Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amaravati (AP), Amritsar, Aizawl, Itanagar, Baroda (Vadodara), Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Daman, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Hyderabad, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Imphal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kancheepuram, Kanpur, Karimnagar (TS), Kavaratti, Kolkata, Kota, Kohima, Kolhapur, Leh, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates may indicate their choice of city (nearer to their present address) in their application form in the order of preference (only three cities). The allocation of centers will be decided based on the number of candidates registering for each city. Hence, the candidates should select the centers, carefully in their applications. Requests for a change of city/center once allotted will not be entertained. BARC reserves the right to add or delete center (s) without assigning any reason.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply online through barconlineexam.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates who have not acquired the mandatory/requisite educational qualification as of the closing date for receipt of online application need not apply. No correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit a separate application for each post if they intend to apply for more than one post. Before submitting the online application, candidates are required to register themselves by clicking on the one-time registration tab.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/certificates required. The candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of the post applied for etc. and upload a recently taken front-facing passport-size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active throughout the currency of this recruitment. Candidates are required to download the Admit Card from the website of BARC. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Instruction for uploading Photo and Signature: Photo: Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB; Signature: Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature are visible in the preview at the time of filling out an application in online mode. If the photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in the preview on the website, that means the photo/signature is not as per the required format, and the application will be rejected. Therefore, candidates must ensure that photos and signatures are visible.
- For any clarification, candidates may contact the Help desk No.: 044-47749000 between 10.00 AM and 6.30 PM on Monday to Saturday or check the “FAQ” available on the homepage of the BARC website barconlineexam.com.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc. are entered correctly in the application form as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC). Any incorrect information may disqualify the candidature. After the final submission of the application, no request for change/correction in any of the information in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take a print/save a copy of the online application form and preserve it till the document verification/all the selection process completes.
- Candidates are advised to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|BARC How to Apply 2023||Check Here|
|BARC Recruitment Notification 2023||Notification|