BECIL DEO Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), Noida has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 89 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancy on purely contract basis for deployment in the office of Ministry of Ayush.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 06/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- No. of vacancy: 86 (Eighty Six)
- Educational Qualification: (i) Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. (ii) Candidates should have knowledge of Typing, Minimum Speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Desirable: Knowledge of MS-Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in similar offices as that of Ministry of Ayush including field offices/ units. Preference may also be given to candidates already residing in proximity of the offices of the client.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.21,184/- As per current Minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt. for Graduates.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates may also be called for Computer Based Test/Written Test (Objective & Descriptive) for General Awareness, Current Affairs, English Grammar etc. if felt necessary.
How to Apply for BECIL DEO Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
#Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
#Step 2: Enter Basic Details
#Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
#Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
#Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
#Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
#Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.