BECIL Recruitment 2023: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 250 Field Assistant vacancies on a contract basis for deployment in the offices of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The last date for submission of the application is July 20, 2023.
Post Name: Field Assistant
- No. of posts: 250
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Eligibility: (i) Must have computer knowledge. (ii) Must have strong command over the Hindi Language (iii) Resident of Delhi/NCR.
- Remuneration: Rs.22,744/- (Current Minimum Wages rates of Delhi Govt. for Graduate).
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
Application Fee of BECIL Recruitment 2023: Field Assistant Vacancy
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment for registration & application processing fees. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s cheques, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fees.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below: –
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Field Assistant Vacancy?
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com.
2. Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.). If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee is chargeable and will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
4. Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
5. Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport colour photo, and signature scan copy, the size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|