BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites for the posts of Senior Engineer E-III from experienced & competent engineering professionals having a strong background in the RF & Microwave domain for its newly setup “Product Development & Innovation Centre” (PDIC) at Bengaluru. The last date for submission of the application is 07.09.2021.
Post Name:- Senior Engineer E-III
- No of posts:- 4 [UR:2, OBC:1, ST:1]
- Upper age limit:- 32 years as of 01.06.2021. Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for ST, 3 years for ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 50000- 3%-160000, CTC 14 Lakhs per annum (approx.).
- Eligibility Criteria:-
(a) Minimum 4 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication.
(b) Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with M.E /M.Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication).
(c) Experience in RF & microwave systems, narrow/wideband microwave subsystems like Receivers, up/down converters, power amplifiers, Die based designs, passive circuits, and mixed-signal design associated with the above-mentioned modules.
(d) Expertise in the usage of CAE simulation tools like ADS, Microwave Office, 3D EM along with RF& microwave layout design. Knowledge in environmental, EMC and qualification evaluation of subsystems.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021 Senior Engineer Vacancy
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size) super-scribed “Application for the post of Senior Engineer (E-III)-PDIC” and sent to below mentioned address:
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
The application should reach the given address on or before 07.09.2021 by 5.00 PM.
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be Bengaluru.
- Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BEL Recruitment 2021 Senior Engineer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.