BIS Guwahati Recruitment 2023: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Graduate Engineers (GE) vacancies on a contract basis for the Guwahati Branch Office, Guwahati, Assam. The last date for submission of the application is June 12, 2023.
Graduate Engineers (GEs)
- No. of posts: 02 (01 each for MCM Group and EEE Group)
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in any Subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.E./B.Tech.) in any of the following disciplines:
- For MCM Group: Civil Engineering, Architecture & Planning, Transport Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering.
- For EEE Group: Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Physics.
- Desirable: Additional Higher qualification like M.B.A/2 Years PG Diploma in Management or M.Phil., M.Tech./M.E., Ph.D. and Post qualification research experience/work experience in the relevant field.
- Remuneration: A consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only), will be paid to the Graduate Engineers. The remuneration is subject to statutory deductions.
- Age Limit: Should not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Method of recruitment: Contract-based engagement through interviews at Guwahati Branch Office (GHBO).
How to Apply for BIS Guwahati Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the BIS website only, i.e., bis.gov.in/ghbo.
- The online portal for submission of applications will be functional from the date of publication of the advertisement in newspapers. The closing date for applying will be June 12, 2023 (15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement).
- No other means or mode of submission of applications, including emails, will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application fees: No fee is required to be paid by the applicant.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.