CDAC Silchar Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, (CDAC), Silchar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 Project Engineer Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 17/12/2021
- Education Qualification: 1st Class B.E/B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in any discipline OR M.E/M. Tech in any discipline.
- Mandatory experience: 2-5 years post qualification work experience in Programming languages java, JS, mobile application development, frontend-backend developments, working experience on relational and NoSQL. Requires frequent travel. Good communication skills through various channels and client interaction capability. Quick grasping of technical scopes.
- Consolidated salary: Rs.31,000/- in the pay range of Rs.31,000 – 1,35,000 and maximum 10% of the minimum pay extra for each additional year of relevant post qualification work experience as advertised based on the recommendation of selection committee. Minimum CTC/Annual Pay Package shall be Rs.4,34,668/-
- Age: Should not exceed 35 years as on date of interview. Relaxation applicable as per Government of India norms.
How to Apply CDAC Silchar Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in interview as per the schedule below:
- Venue: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, (CDAC), IIPC Building, NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, Assam- 788010 Ph: +91-03842-242009
- Date: 17th December, 2021 (Friday)
- Registration Time: 9 AM to 11 AM
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the CDAC Silchar Recruitment 2021 Project Engineer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.