CISF Recruitment 2023: Central Industrial Security Force has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services). The required qualification is Matriculation or equivalent. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 22.02.2023.
- No of posts:- 183 [UR:76, SC:27, ST:13, OBC:49, EWS:18]
2. Constable/(Driver-Cum -Pump -Operator)
- No of posts:- 268 [UR:111, SC:40, ST:19, OBC:72, EWS:26]
Essential Qualification:- Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Other Requirement:- The candidate should have a valid driving license in the following type of vehicles:-
a) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV);
b) Light Motor Vehicle;
c) Motor cycle with gear;
Experience:- 03 years experience driving Heavy Motor vehicles or Transport vehicles or Light motor vehicles and Motor Cycle. The experience for the above driving shall be calculated from the date of issuance of the respective licenses. The cut-off date shall be the closing date of receipt of the application i.e. 22.02.2023.
- Between 21 to 27 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online applications from the candidates i.e. 22/02/2023 including for the candidates of North East region. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Level-3 in the pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2023: Constable/Driver Vacancy?
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of CISF i.e.www.cisfrectt.in
Date of submission of online applications: 23/01/2023 to 22/02/2023 (upto 2300 Hrs)
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMRBased/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and Medical Examination.
- Candidates will be put through Height Bar Test (HBT). Qualified candidates in HeightBar Test will be further put through Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) from UR, EWS, and OBC candidates will be charged. SC/ST/ESM are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Online Fees can be paid by the candidates up to 22/02/2023 (2300 Hrs). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to24/02/2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 22/02/2023 (2300 Hrs).
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|