CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2022: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications from eligible candidates (from Male and Female) for the posts of Head Constable under CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2022. The last date for submission of the application is 31.03.2022 and for North East Region 07.04.2022.
Post Name:- Head Constable
- No of posts:- 249
- Sport discipline wise vacancy list
1. Athletics: 90 [Men:52, Women:38]
2. Boxing: 18 [Men:8, Women:10]
3. Basket ball: 8 [Men:8]
4. Gymnastics: 5 [Men:5]
5. Football: 10 [Men:10]
6. Hockey: 15 [Men:15]
7. Hand ball: 6 [Men:6]
8. Judo: 11 [Men:7, Women:4]
9. Kabaddi: 15 [Men:7, Women:8]
10. Shooting: 4 [Men:3, Women:1]
11. Swimming: 17 [Men:17]
12. Volley ball: 5 [Men:5]
13. Weight Lifting: 23 [Men:16, Women:7]
14. Wrestling: 14 [Men:14]
15. Taekwondo: 8 [Men:8]
- Age limit:- Between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003). Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:- 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports, and Athletics.
- Should have represented the country as a member of the Senior/Junior International tournament. Or
- Should have a medal-winning performance in Senior/ Junior National Games/ Championship. Or
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior/ Junior level. Or
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship. Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship.
- Should have represented the country as a member of the Senior/ Junior International tournament. Or
- Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/ Junior level. Or
- Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level. Or
- Member of medal-winning team in All India Inter-University Championship. Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship.
How to apply for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Head Constable Vacancy
Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-1 for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favor of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photocopies of requisite certificates/documents.
- For Others: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST and Female: Nil
Payment mode: Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Head Constable Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.