Coal India Recruitment 2021: Coal India Limited CIL invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application mode only for the post of Management Trainee in the following disciplines on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores. The last date for submission of the application is 09.09.2021.
Post Name:- Management Trainee
- No of total posts:- 588 [UR:234, EWS:76, SC:84, ST:39, OBC:155]
- Discipline wise vacancy list:-
1. Mining: 253 [UR:88, EWS:45, SC:37, ST:15, OBC:68]
2. Electrical: 117 [UR:50, EWS:11, SC:17, ST:8, OBC:31]
3. Mechanical: 134 [UR:54, EWS:13, SC:20, ST:10, OBC:37]
4. Civil: 57 [UR:28, EWS:5, SC:7, ST:4, OBC:13]
5. Industrial Engineering: 15 [UR:8, EWS:1, SC:2, ST:1, OBC:3]
6. Geology: 12 [UR:6, EWS:1, SC:1, ST:1, OBC:3]
- Upper age limit:- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as of 04.08.2021. Age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of the 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-.
- Posting:- Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need apply.
- Educational Qualification:-
# B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
# For Geology: M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
# The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
How to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Management Trainee Vacancy
The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications.
The Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee is 09.09.2021 (Thursday) up to 11.59 PM.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2021. Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for the further selection process.
The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Candidates belonging to the GENERAL (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus GST – Rs. 180/- totaling 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). SC/ST/PwD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee. The application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
Advertisement No:- 03/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Management Trainee Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.