Coal India Recruitment 2023: Coal India Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee. Candidates will be selected based on their GATE 2023 score. The last date for submission of the application is 12th October 2023.
Post Name:- Coal India Management Trainee
- No of posts:- 560
- Discipline-wise vacancy list:-
# Mining: 351 Posts
# Civil: 172 Posts
# Geology: 37 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 31st August 2023. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Essential Qualification:-
# Mining: Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
# Civil: Degree in the Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
# Geology: M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology/ Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Other Criteria:-
a. Degree in Mining/ Degree in Civil/ M.Sc./M. Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology/Geophysics or Applied Geophysics must be from a University/ Institute recognized by an appropriate statutory authority in India and should be of regular full-time course.
b. The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST, and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, a relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%. In the case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in percentage certificate issued by the University/Institute should be attached without fail.
How to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies through online mode by visiting the official Coal India Recruitment Portal from 13 September 2023 to 12 October 2023.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE -2023). Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise and category-wise, in the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit for the further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE2023 Scores/Marks. GATE Scores/Marks of 2023 will only be valid and the scores prior to or after GATE-2023 are not valid for this recruitment activity and hence will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & NonCreamy Layer)/ EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus applicable GST – Rs.180/- totaling Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|