Coil India Limited Recruitment 2022: Coil India Limited (CIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under Ministry of Coal, Government of India has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 481 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy in different discipline.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Management Trainee (MT)
- No. of vacancy: 481 [UR: 213, EWS: 47, SC: 65, ST: 34 & OBC-NCL: 122]
- Discipline wise posts:-
- Personnel & HR: 138
- Environment: 68
- Material Management: 115
- Marketing & Sales: 17
- Community Development: 79
- Legal: 54
- Public Relations: 06
- Company Secretary: 04
- Age limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 31-May-2022 shall not exceed 56 years.
- Posting: Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment
(i) Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR(Major) from recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
(ii) Environment: Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
(iii) Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
(iv) Marketing & Sales: Recognized Degree with 2 years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% marks.
(v) Community Development: Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognized University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organization and Development Practice/Urban and Rural Community Development/Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management/ Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.
Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognized University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
(vi) Legal: Graduate in Law of 3 years/5 years’ duration from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
(vii) Public Relations: Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relations from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
(viii) Company Secretary: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute having acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI. Preference will be given to those candidates who have worked in a listed company.
Compensation/Pay: Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
Application Fee for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR)/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode for payment of application fee. CIL will not be responsible; in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted against any further recruitment activity under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- It may kindly be noted that CIL does not seek any other charges/fees except the above-mentioned application fee.
How to Apply CIL Management Trainee Recruitment?
The candidates shall apply through online mode given below important links.
While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents: –
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year/semester/trimester in the academic year 2021-2022 will have to upload their latest year/semester/trimester marksheet/marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
- For post of MT (CS) – Associate/Fellow Membership Certificate of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Experience Certificate/s in chronological order in a listed Company.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Discharge/Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government/Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- non-attachment of required/legible documents in the online application will be treated as incomplete application and will be rejected forthright.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.