CPGSAS Umiam Recruitment 2022: College of Post-Graduate Studies In Agricultural Sciences, Umroi Road, Umiam (Barapani), Meghalaya invites eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview for the Junior Research Fellow position to be held on 15th January 2022 at 10:30 AM.
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Project Name:- Exploring the diversity of Bacillus thuringiensis in the NER for mining novel insecticidal genes.
- Age limit:- 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other categories as per the Govt. of India rules).
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000 + HRA (for JRF) and Rs. 35,000 + HRA (for SRF)
- Educational Qualification:- Master Degree in Agricultural Entomology/ Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Microbiology.
- Essential:– NET/GATE qualified
- Desirable:- Experience in molecular biology.
How to apply for CPGSAS Umiam Recruitment 2022: JRF Position
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements should bring their application stating full details of academic record and experience along with photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and two passport size photographs.
The candidates are requested to report to the Principal Investigator, School of Crop Protection, CPGSAS, CAU, Umiam on 15th January 2022 at 1 hour before the interview. The candidates are advised to follow SOPs strictly (as per the Meghalaya, Govt. guidelines for COVID-19).
Advertisement No:- CAU/CPGSAS/DBT-BT/manpower/21-22/15 (Date: 27.12.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the CPGSAS Umiam Recruitment 2022: JRF Position official notification in detail before submitting applications.