CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 24 Posts of Junior Engineer & Executive. The last date for submission of the application is 20th December 2022.
1. Junior Electrical Engineer
- No of posts:- 4 [UR:2, SC:1, OBC:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Junior Civil Engineer
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
3. Executive, Personnel / Administration / HRD
- No of posts:- 9 [UR:4, SC:1, St:1, OBC:2, EWS:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Degree with Diploma/MBA in Personal/ Administration/ HRD specialization from a recognized University/Institution.
4. Executive, Finance, and Accounts
- No of posts:- 8 [UR:3, SC:1, ST:1, OBC:2, EWS:1]
- Educational Qualification:– PG Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institution.
5. Executive, Procurement
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:1, OBC:1]
- Educational Qualification:- 03 years Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Qualifying marks for the above posts will be minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in qualifying degree/ diploma (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidate).
Age limit:– 22- 28 years. Upper age relaxation is 5 years SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and PwBD candidates as per Govt of India instructions.
CRIS Salary:– Rs. 35,400/- Per Month with DA (38%) and other applicable allowances as per Government norms. The Gross Salary will be Rs. 48,852/- Per Month at the initial level after the final selection.
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer & Executive Vacancy?
For CRIS Recruitment 2022 apply online, Interested and eligible candidates may log in to CRIS official website https://cris.org.in from 21/11/2022 to 20/12/2022.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|