CRPF Recruitment 2022: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 322 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Head Constable (General Duty) in Group “C” on a temporary basis (likely to be made permanent) in Central Reserve Police Force against SPORTS QUOTA. Submit your application within 45 days.
Head Constable (General Duty)
- No of posts:- 322 [Men:257, Women:65]
- Sport wise vacancy list
1. Archery: 6 [Men:2, Women:4]
2. Athletics: 50 [Men:42, Women:8]
3. Badminton: 8 [Men:6, Women:2]
4. Basketball: 6 [Men:6, Women:0]
5. Bodybuilding: 14 [Men:14, Women:0]
6. Boxing: 17 [Men:14, Women:3]
7. Football: 7 [Men:4, Women:3
8. Gymnastics: 9 [Men:9, Women:0]
9. Handball: 4 [Men:4, Women0]
10. Hockey: 13 [Men:9, Women:4]
11. Judo: 17 [Men:13, Women:4]
12. Kabaddi: 12 [Men:9, Women:3]
13. Karat: 10 [Men:7, Women:3]
14. Shooting: 18 [Men:18, Women:0]
15. Swimming: 20 [Men:16, Women:4]
16. Water Polo: 4 [Men:4, Women0]
17. Triathlon: 2 [Men:2, Women:0]
18. Taekwondo: 15 [Men:11, Women:4]
19. Volleyball: 9 [Men:6, Women:3]
20. Water Sports: 20 [Men:14, Women:6]
21. Weightlifting: 11 [Men:7, Women:4]
22. Wrestling (Free Style): 16 [Men:9, Women:7]
23. Wrestling (Greco-Roman): 7 [Men:7, Women:0]
24. Wushu: 27 [Men:24, Women:3]
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years as of the closing date of receipt of application. The Upper age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 4 Rs. 25500-81100/- in the Revised pay scale as per the 7th CPC pay matrix.
- Educational Qualification:- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Candidates who don’t possess the essential educational qualification as of on31/12/2021 shall not be eligible and need not apply.
- Sports Qualification:- Individual event (National): Sportsperson of merit who must have won any medal in an individual event in National Games/National Championships (Both Junior & Senior) or any recognized sports meet of national repute conducted under the aegis of the respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the last three years from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement in the Newspapers/websites.
- Team event (National): The team of sportspersons must have won any medal in National Games/National Championships (Both Junior & Senior) or any recognized sports meet of national repute conducted under the aegis of the respective Federation/Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the last three years from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement in Newspapers/websites.
- Individual/Team event (International): Sportsperson of merit who has represented the Country in any international repute championship conducted under the aegis of the respective Federation/Association during the last three years from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement in newspapers/websites.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2022: Head Constable under Sports Quota?
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed as given in Annexure-“A” filling up all columns on foolscap paper with two attested passport-size photographs. One Photograph may be affixed on the application form and another on the admit card in the space allocated for the purpose.
Applicants must send their application to the respective authority superscribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2022” along with the required documents within 30 days from the next day of publication of the recruitment Advertisement.
However, candidates belonging to far-flung areas of States of NE Region, Ladakh Division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District, Lahaul&Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshadweep can submit their application within 45 days from the next day of publication of recruitment Advertisement.
Publication of recruitment Advertisement is 21.10.2022.
An amount of Rs. 100/- will be charged as an application fee from the candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories.
However, no fee will be charged to candidates belonging to SC/ST community and women.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.