CTE PGT Shillong B.Ed Admission 2022: The College of Teacher Education (PGT) Shillong invites online applications for admission into B.Ed. Program 2022-2024.
The B.Ed program is Affiliated with NEHU University, Shillong.
The last date for submission of the application is 3rd June 2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Course Name||B.Ed. Program 2022-2024|
|Affiliated with||NEHU University, Shillong|
|Last Date||3rd June 2022|
|Recruitment Board||College of Teacher Education (PGT) Shillong|
Course Name:- B.Ed. Program 2022-2024
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Admission 2022
- Candidates with General Category with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor Degree or in Master Degree or any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC Category required at least 45% 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or any other equivalent qualification.
How to apply for CTE PGT Shillong B.Ed Admission 2022?
Interested Applicants are requested to produce their Marksheet (Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree) while collecting the form to verify the percentage of marks.
Admission Forms for the B.Ed. Session 2022 – 2024 will be issued w.e.f 25th to 27th May 2022 (ONLY 500 FORMS WILL BE ISSUED) on working days from 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
The cost of the application form and prospectus inclusive of the Admission Test Fee is ₹1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only.
The last date for submission of the application forms along with attested copies of Marksheets and Certificates from Matriculation onwards and Caste/ Tribal Certificate, (if applicable) is on or before 3rd June 2022 (Friday).
Important Dates for CTE PGT Shillong B.Ed Admission 2022
- The written test will be on 11th June 2022 (Saturday). The Test will be held from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- The Written Test results will be displayed on the Notice Board and College Website on the 18th of June 2022 (Saturday) after 2:00 P.M.
- Personal Interviews of eligible candidates will be held on 21st (Tuesday) and 23rd (Thursday) June 2022 from 11:00 A.M. onwards.
- Final Results of Entrance Test for admission into the Two-Year B.Ed. Program (Semester), Academic Session — 2022-2024 will be displayed on the Notice Board and College Website on 2nd July 2022 after 2:00 P.M.
- Payment of Fees from 8th July 2022 to 10th July 2022.
The Entrance Test of the Two Year B.Ed Programme (Semester), Academic Session 2022- 2024 constitutes two components: (1) Written Test and (2) Personal Interview.
Candidates will be tested on the following in the Written Test
- Subject Competence: 20 Marks
- Logical and Reasoning: 10 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 10 Marks
- Essay Writing: 10 Marks
To know more about Admission Test, Click Here
Address: Boyce Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003