CTE Shillong Recruitment 2023: College of Teacher Education (PGT), Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of The Principal post under NCTE and U.G.C. Norms and under the Deficit grant-in-aid rules of the Government of Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 28/02/2023.
Post Name:- Principal
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- As per College of Teacher Education (PGT), Shillong norms.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Ph.D. Degree in Education or in any pedagogic subject offered in the Institution; and
2. Postgraduate degree in Arts/ Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with minimum 55% marks; and
3. M.Ed. with minimum 55% marks;
4. Professor/ Associate Professor with a total service/ Experience of at least 15 (Fifteen) years of teaching/ research in Universities, colleges, and other institutions of higher education.
5. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed Journals.
6. A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix – II Table-2 of UGC Regulation 2018.
7. 5 (Five) years of teaching experience in a Secondary Teacher Education Institution.
- Desirable:- Diploma/Degree in Education Administration of Educational Leadership.
How to apply for CTE Shillong Recruitment 2023: Principal Vacancy at College of Teacher Education Shillong?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application along with all supporting educational certificates copies to the office of the College of Teacher Education (PGT) Laitumkhrah, Boyce Road Shillong – 793 003 Meghalaya, India by post or In-hand.
The Last date for submission of Applications: is 28/02/2023 between 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM. No application will not be entertained after 4:30 P.M. of 28/02/2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
Download Official Notification