Dental College Imphal Recruitment 2022: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Junior Resident (JR) Vacancy in Dental College.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- While applying, the following points may be noted:-
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who have passed from Dental College, RIMS, Imphal.
- No candidate who has completed 2 years of Junior Residency shall be considered.
- No candidate who has completed Internship before 1 year at the time of interview shall be considered for the first time appointment.
- Only 3 times of the number of vacancy applicants will be called for interview based on percentage of their I, II, III, IV year marks for Dentistry.
- The authority reserves the right to appoint an applicant as Junior Resident in the Departments as per the need of the Hospital.
- No private practice shall be allowed for selected candidate.
- Junior Resident should do COVID duty if need arise and as per the needs of the Institute.
- Pay: Level 10, Rs.56100/- as per 7th CPC
How to Apply for Dental College Imphal Recruitment
The applications in the prescribe form along with following documents self attested copies of
- Mark sheets (BDS).
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- Age proof certificate.
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Dental Council Registration.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.