DERT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Shillong invites eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 15th December 2021 for the selection of Contractual Pre-primary Teacher under the Project on On-site Academic Support on School Effectiveness in Ri-Bhoi District for the academic session 2022.
Post Name:- Pre-primary Teacher
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Upper age limit:- 50 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 6000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Class XII passed or it’s equivalent with 45% marks and above with D.El.Ed from a recognized institution.
2. Diploma/ Certificate Course in ECCE from a recognized institution.
3. Teaching Experience in a pre-primary section.
How to apply for DERT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Pre-primary Teacher Vacancy
All relevant documents in original should be produced at the time of interview.
Walk-in-interview venue:- Saiden Government Upper Primary School, Ri-Bhoi District.
Date & Time: 15th December 2021 from 10:30 AM to 02:00 PM.
Selected candidates will be appointed initially for a period of 1 (one) year which is likely to be extended depending on the successful implementation of the project.
Advertisement No:- DERT/STATE SCHEME2/2021/15 (Date: 24.11.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DERT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Pre-primary Teacher official notification in detail before submitting applications.