ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 1625 Junior Technician Vacancy on Contract for different Trade.Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/04/2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates read advertisement before apply.
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Junior Technician Vacancy
|Recruitment Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
- No. of vacancy: 1625
- Trade wise posts:-
- Electronics Mechanic: 814 (SC: 130, ST: 57, OBC: 220, UR: 326 & EWS: 81)
- Electrician: 184 (SC: 29, ST: 13, OBC: 50, UR: 74 & EWS: 18)
- Fitter: 627 (SC: 100, ST: 44, OBC: 169, UR: 252 & EWS: 62)
- Essential Qualification: Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic/Electrician/Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades). In addition, one year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory. One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage. The selected candidates can be posted at any of ECIL Offices (All over India) & its customers’ sites and should be ready to work in round ‘O’ clock shift operations as and when required.
- Consolidated Pay:-
- 1st Yr.: 20,480
- 2nd Yr.: 22,528
- 3rd Yr.: 24,780
- Upper age limit as on 31/03/2022: 30 years, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PwD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
How to Apply ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates have to apply on-line by visiting our website “www.ecil.co.in” (Main Page> Careers>e-Recruitment). The on-line application process will be operational from 01/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 11/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.).
- Candidate should furnish actual information/data while filling on-line application form and must produce the supporting document during verification. If the candidate fails to do so, the candidature shall be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- After applying on-line & successful registration, the candidate is required to take the print of registered on-line application form and retain for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for on-line registration.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ECIL Recruitment 2022: Junior Technician Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.