EPFO Recruitment 2023: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 2859 Social Security Assistant (SSA) and Stenographer (Group-C) vacancies in EPFO. The last date for submission of the application is 26th April 2023.
1. Post Name: Stenographer (Group C)
- No. of vacancies: 185 [UR: 74, EWS: 19, SC: 28, ST: 14 & OBC-NCL: 50]
- Qualification: The candidate must be a 12th class pass from a recognized Board.
- Skill Test in Stenography: The candidates who are shortlisted in the Phase-I Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography.
- Dictation: Ten minutes at the rate of eighty words per minute. (Dictation will be computer-based).
- Transcription: Fifty minutes (English)/Sixty-five minutes (Hindi). (Only on a computer).
- The scale of Pay: Level-4 in the Pay Matrix [Rs.25,500-81,100]
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years.
2. Post Name: Social Security Assistant (SSA)
- No. of vacancies: 2674 [SC: 359, ST: 273, OBC-NCL: 514, EWS: 529 & UR: 999]
- Qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH)/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Time allowed – ten minutes.
- The scale of Pay: Level-5 (Rs.29, 200-92,300) in the Pay Matrix.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years.
Application Fee of EPFO SSA & Stenographer
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female/Ex-servicemen: Nil
- Pay the prescribed fee online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (There is no provision for payment through e-challan/cash.
How to Apply for EPFO SSA & Stenographer?
Part-I: Registration Page
- Provide the Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/University Certificate in CAPITAL letters. No prefix in the name of the candidate is allowed.
- Provide the Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination (10th) or equivalent Board/ University Certificate.
- Candidates must provide their own Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Part II: Fill in the complete Application form
- EPFO/NTA shall not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit or for an incorrect Correspondence address given by the Applicant in the Application Form. Therefore, the candidate has to ensure that he/she mentions his/her complete correspondence address, including Pin Code, in his/her Online Form.
- The Candidate must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e-mail or SMS.
- The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number, or e-mail ID of any Coaching Centre or any other third party or institution in the Online Application For.
Part-III Uploading of scanned images
- Photographs should not be with caps or goggles. The photograph should cover 80% face (without a mask) visible including ears against the white background.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may please note that if it is found that the photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e., de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
- Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph need not be attested.
- Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport-size-colored photographs with white backgrounds. Note: Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on the Online Application Form and also for pasting on the Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre.
- The candidate should scan his/her passport-size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- In case of any eventuality of the left thumb being unavailable, a right-hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running handwriting in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing the full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as a signature and the Application form would be rejected.
- Further, unsigned Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with a Blue/Black Pen and scan it for uploading.
- File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||SSA | Stenographer|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|