EPI NER Recruitment 2022: Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. (A Govt. of India Enterprise) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 12 Assistant Manager and Manager (Grade-III) Vacancy to be posted in different projects located in North East Region (NER) only. The last date for submission of the application is 29/11/2022.
1. Assistant Manager (E-1)
- No. of vacancy: 09 (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01 & EWS-01)
- Place of posting:
1. AM (Civil):
- Arunachal Pradesh
2. AM (Electrical):
- Arunachal Pradesh
3. AM (Finance):
- Requisite Qualification:
- AM (Civil & Electrical): B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Elect. (Min 55% marks).
- AM (Finance): CA/ICWA/MBA (Fin) with min. 55% marks in graduation.
- Experience: Min. 2 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 1 yr. in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization the gross drawn remuneration should not be less than Rs. 3,60000/- per annum in his/her last/current Organization.
- Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance.
- Age: Upper age limit 32 years (as on 29/11/2022). Age Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC& PH applicants will be as per Presidential Directives. Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC applicants and 10 years for PWD Applicants.
2. Manager Gr. II (E-2)
- No. of vacancy: 03 (UR: 01, SC: 01 & ST: 01)
- Place of Posting:
1. Mgr. Gr-II (Civil)
2. Mgr. Gr-II (Electrical)
- Requisite Qualification: B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Elect. (Min 55% marks).
- Experience: Min. 4 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization the gross drawn remuneration should not be less than Rs. 4,80000/- per annum in his/her last/current Organization.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance.
- Age: Upper age limit 35 years (as on 29/11/2022). Age Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC& PH applicants will be as per Presidential Directives. Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC applicants and 10 years for PWD Applicants.
How to Apply for EPIL NER Recruitment?
Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) www.epi.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9.00 AM on 09.11.2022 till 05.30 PM on 29.11.2022.
Before registering the applications at EPI’s website, the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process;
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form.
- Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc;
- Details of qualification like year of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of interview) etc;
- Professional details like Company name, period of working, posts held, area of working, pay-scale, salary details etc. (Applicants will be required to produce original certificates to this effect at the time of interview for verification).
- The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|