EPIL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Projects (India) Limited (EPIL), A Govt. of India Enterprise has released detailed advertisement for the recruitment of 06 AM (Finance) and Manager Gr. II (Civil & Electrical) Vacancy in Assam & Mizoram. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
1. Assistant Manager (Finance)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Guwahati)
- Required Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA (Fin) with min. 55% marks in graduation.
- Experience: Min. 2 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 1 yr. in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization the gross drawn remuneration should not be less than Rs.3,60,000/- per annum in his/her last/current Organization.
- Fixed Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance
- Age limit: 32 years (as on 11.05.2022)
2. Manager Gr. II (Civil & Mechanical)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Guwahati: 02 & Mizoram: 02)
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Mech./Elect. (min 55% marks).
- Experience: Min. 4 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization the gross drawn remuneration should not be less than Rs.4,80,000/- per annum in his/her last/current Organization.
- Fixed Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance
- Age limit: 35 years (as on 11.05.2022)
How to Apply Engineering Projects (India) Limited?
Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) www.epi.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9.00 AM on 22.04.2022 till 05.30 PM on 11.05.2022.
Before registering the applications at EPI’s website, the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form.
- Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc;
- Details of qualification like year of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of interview) etc;
- Professional details like Company name, period of working, posts held, area of working, pay-scale, salary details etc. (Applicants will be required to produce original certificates to this effect at the time of interview for verification).
- The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
- The applicants are required to mention the Post applied for alongwith State o posting e.g. Asstt. Manager (Civil) Goa.
|Download Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|