ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Tinsukia has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 07 Specialists and GDMO/Medical Officer Vacancy for ESIC Hospital, Tinsukia ESIC Hospital. The last date for submission of the application is 22/08/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 07 (Seven)
- Department wise posts:
- Medicine: 01 (UR)
- Obs & Gynae: 01 (UR)
- Paediatrics: 01 (UR)
- Surgery: 01 (UR)
- Casualty: 01 (OBC)
- Medicine: 01 (UR)
- Educational Qualification:
- MBBS with PG Degree or equivalent/PG Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
- For Casualty department, PG degree or diploma in any subject.
- In case of non-availability of PG candidates, MBBS with atleast 02 years working experience in the same discipline, in which proposed to be engaged will be considered for SR against GDMO.
- Remuneration: Rs.1,16,174/- per month
- Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of interview. (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and all others as per Central Government Rule). (No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidate applying for unreserved vacancies.)
How to Apply for ESIC Hospital Tinsukia Vacancy?
All are applicant are hereby requested to fill the application and send the same along with scanned copies of documents via email to email@example.com by 22.08.2022 up to 01:00 p.m.
Walk-in Interview for ESIC Hospital Tinsukia Vacancy
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date mentioned against their respective specialty.
Documents Required: –
- Age Proof (Class 10th certificate/Birth certificate)
- MBBS Certificate.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC & I&A Certificate for EWS candidates. OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma, not more than One year old from the date of interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate applying for unreserved vacancies.)
- PG Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- MCI/SMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the interview without NOC from his employer (Also applicable for Doctors under Bond). 8. Experience Certificate, if applicable.
Reporting Time for Document verification: 09:00 am to 09:30 am. Candidates, whose documents are verified only will be allowed to attend WALK IN INTERVIEW on 25/08/2022.
Venue of Interview: Primarily ESIC Model Hospital, Beltola, Guwahati-22. However, based on the number of candidates who apply for the Interview, the venue will be changed accordingly. The applicants may contact at Mobile No. 9436675247 for any clarification regarding venue of interview only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|