ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 491 Assistant Professor Vacancy for ESIC PGIMSRs and ESIC Medical Colleges on direct recruitment basis.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
- No. of posts: 491 [SC: 82 , ST: 41, OBC: 126, EWS: 45 & UR: 197]
- Specialties wise vacancy:-
- Anatomy: 19
- Anesthesiology: 40
- Biochemistry: 14
- Community Medicine: 33
- Dentistry: 03
- Dermatology: 05
- Emergency Medicine: 09
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (FMT): 05
- General Medicine: 51
- General Surgery: 58
- Microbiology: 28
- OBGY: 35
- Opththalmology (Eye): 18
- Orthopaedics: 30
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT): 17
- Paediatrics: 33
- Pathology: 22
- Pharmacology: 15
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 08
- Physiology: 14
- Psychiatry: 07
- Radioldiagnosis (Radiology): 14
- Respiratory Medicine: 06
- Statistician: 04
- Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank): 03
- Pay Matrix: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700/-) plus non practicing allowance as admissible.
ESIC Teaching Faulty Qualification & Other
(A) For Broad specialties:
- Master of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery (MS) or Diplomate of National Board (DNB) equated to Master of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery (MS) in the concerned subject, and
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtained the Post graduate degree.
(B) For Dentistry: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or equivalent in the respective subject or allied discipline and at least three years teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after acquiring the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS).
For Non-Medical Candidates: A post graduate qualification i.e., Master’s degree and Doctorate degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Age limit for ESIC Teaching Faulty Recruitment
Not exceeding forty years (relaxable up to five years for regular medical officers of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the government servant, in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in all India and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-divison of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
How to Apply ESIC Teaching Faulty Recruitment?
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Assistant Professor for Medical Institutions” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 18.07.2022.
The Regional Director,
ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan,
Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir)
Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs.500/- to be payable at Faridabad.
The following testimonials should be attached with application form:-
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience, Research Publications etc.
- Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category.
Those candidates who are employed in Govt/Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.