ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 28 Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) Vacancy.
The last date for submission of the application is 02/08/2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale)
- No. of vacancy: 28 [SC: 04, ST: 03, OBC: 12, UR: 07 & EWS: 02]
- Specialty wise posts:
- Anesthesia: 06
- Biochemistry: 02
- Dermatology: 01
- General Medicine: 03
- General Surgery: 06
- Pathology: 01
- Paediatrics: 01
- Psychiatry: 01
- Radiology: 07
- Educational & Other Qualification:-
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Subsection (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite Specialty as mentioned in Table A.
- Work experience in a responsible position connected with the Specialty for a period of:
- 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder.
- 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
Language Test: The candidates shall have passed middle level examination in official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified or if no candidate is available who fulfills the required conditions, Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have working knowledge of local language.
Scale of Pay: Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
Age limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 26/07/2022. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions. Relaxation in age – SC/ST/OBC candidates will be eligible for age relaxation to the extent of the posts reserved for these categories. In case vacancies are not reserved for these categories of applicants in any of the above specialities, the candidates shall not be eligible for any age relaxation.
How to Apply for Specialist Grade-II Recruitment?
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Jr. Scale)”, for Delhi Region”, Speciality applied for ___” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 26/07/2022.
Additional Commissioner/Regional Director,
DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor,
Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan,
The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), official language, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
- Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure-“A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure – ‘B’ failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
- The candidates who are working in Armed Forces of India and wish to avail relaxations and concessions under the Ex-Servicemen category have to submit certificate of employment as per Annexure-C and Undertaking as per Annexure-D.
- Last date of receipt of application is 26/07/2022 (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 02/08/2022.).
Application Fee for Specialist Grade-II Recruitment
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Nil
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the place mentioned in the Table -1 has to be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|