ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Social Security Officer (Manager Gr-II/Superintendent) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 12th April 2022.
Post Name:- Social Security Officer (Manager Gr-II/Superintendent)
- No of posts:- 93 [UR:43, SC:9, ST:8, OBC:24, EWS:9]
- Age limit:- Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 12.04.2022. The upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/ Law/ Management).
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
- Experience (Desirable):– Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
How to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Social Security Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the ESIC recruitment portal www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC”.
The last date for submission of the application is 12th April 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- For all other categories:- Rs. 500/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Social Security Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.