Gramin Health Care Recruitment 2022: Gramin Health Care is looking for multiple positions across Meghalaya, those who will be driving the implementation of this brick and mortar telemedicine project at multiple locations within Meghalaya.
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview from 5th July 2022 to 6th July 2022. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
1.Post: Nurse/ Healthcare Assistant
- Educational Qualification: GNM/ ANM/ B.Sc Nursing
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years (freshers may also apply).
- Salary: Rs. 9000- 12000 per month
- Educational Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years.
- Salary: Rs. 15000- 20000 per month including license
3.Post: Allopathic Doctor
- Educational Qualification: MBBS/MD
- Experience: 1-5 years (Telemedicine and Frequently Visit)
4.Post: Centre Manager
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate.
- Experience: Experience in Team handling and Community Mobilisation (1 year to 2 years). Must have own two-wheeler.
- Salary: Rs. 15000- 20000 per month
5.Post: Medical Sales Representative
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate (B.Pharm with direct sales experience is preferred).
- Experience: Experience in meeting pharmacies on ground and generating revenue (1year to 2years). Must have own two-wheeler.
- Salary: Rs. 12000- 15000 per month
6.Post: Cluster Manager
- Educational Qualification: Any graduate.
- Experience: 3 to 9 years.
- Salary: Rs. 20000- 30000 per month
Date’s for walk-in Interview: 9 June to 18 June 2022
How to apply for Gramin Health Care Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview from 5th June 2022 to 6th July 2022 along with documents.
- Venue for Walk-in Interview: Old SHG office, Sohrarim, Meghalaya – 793111
- Dates: 5 July to 6 July 2022
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Contact Person: Cynthia Nongkynrih
- Email id: email@example.com