Gramin Healthcare Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: Gramin Healthcare (a healthcare organization dedicated to providing medical facilities to rural areas in Meghalaya) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Centre Manager position. The last date for submission of the application is 30 September 2023.
Post Name:- Centre Manager
- No of posts:- Multiple location
- Location:- Nidanpur/ Boiragipara/ Koinadubi/ Gambegre – Garo Hills Meghalaya
- Salary:- Salary negotiable.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Any Graduate.
- Gramin Healthcare Meghalaya is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Centre Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent organizational abilities, and a passion for improving healthcare services in rural areas. Responsibilities include overseeing the centre’s day-to-day operations, managing staff, coordinating patient care, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality services.
- Gramin Healthcare Meghalaya encourages qualified individuals passionate about serving rural communities to apply for these positions. Gramin Healthcare is committed to making a difference in the healthcare sector by providing quality medical services to the underserved areas of Meghalaya.
How to apply for Gramin Healthcare Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: Centre Manager Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
The last date for submission of the application is 30 October 2023.
Interviews will be on a rolling basis through online or offline mode.
In your mail, mention MeghalalayaCareer.com as a source of information. We are the authorized publisher of Gramin Healthcare’s job-related notification.