Gramin Healthcare Recruitment 2022: Gramin Healthcare invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Sales Representative to be posted in Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 30th April 2022.
Gramin Healthcare is India’s first and only institutionalized primary healthcare company, that works exclusively towards providing and strengthening primary healthcare services to the last mile of Rural India.
Post Name:- Medical Sales Representative
- No of posts:- 5 (Five)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 12000- 15000 per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum Graduate (B.Pharm with direct sales experience is preferred).
- Experience:- Experience in meeting pharmacies on the ground and generating revenue (1 year to 2 years). Must have own two-wheeler.
- Must have relevant Experience in Healthcare/FMCG/Medical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, and medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Create alliances with doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, and other relevant healthcare professionals as required
- Scheduling appointments with corporates, and MSME factories to promote company services.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with corporates.
- Creating localized leads
- Give presentations for potential customers.
- Must have Corporate and Rural Sales Experience.
- Must have geographical experience.
How to apply for Gramin HealthCare Recruitment 2022 Medical Sales Representative Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by filling up the online form and uploading their Resume in the Career Section of https://www.graminhealthcare.com/ or send their CV/ Resume via e-mail [email protected] mentioning the post applied for in the subject line.