Gramin Healthcare Recruitment 2022: Gramin Healthcare has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist posts at multiple locations in Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 10th October 2022.
- No of posts:- 9 (Nine)
- Location:- Bajengdoba / Koinadubi/ Mookaiaw/ Phramer/ Mawlaingut/ Pynrusla/ Kongthong/ Ichamati/ New Jirang
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Educational Qualification:- D. Pharm/B.Pharm (Valid Registration with State Pharmacy) with 6 to 5 years experience.
- Key Skills:- Medicine Brand & Salt Knowledge, Disease Knowledge, Dispensing Skills, Computer Knowledge (Mail, Excel, Billing), Record Maintain.
- Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling as per
- Prescription & proper patient medication counselling.
- Raising the Pharmacy Requisition as per demand or requirement.
- Doing physical verification of stocks with inventory on monthly basis.
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once at regular intervals.
- Stocktaking of short-expiry medicines in regular intervals & its planning.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
- procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Following up on other SOPs and grooming standards.
- Handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- To prepare bills on the computer and collect the cash, verify medicine quantity, MRP, batch number, and Expiry.
- Ensure zero medication errors while dispensing medications.
- Comply with regulatory laws of the Pharmacy Act.
How to apply for Gramin Healthcare Recruitment 2022: Pharmacist Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]
The last date for submission of the application is 10th October 2022.
The interview will be on a rolling basis through online or offline mode.