Gramin Healthcare Recruitment 2022: Gramin Healthcare has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacy Manager for multiple locations in Meghalaya.
Post Name:- Pharmacy Manager
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000 to 30,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:-
# Must be B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
# Must have experience in Pharmacy Operations
# Must be ready to travel across the state of Meghalaya
# Regn certificate must be available
# Basic Computer knowledge/ Microsoft Office.
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other pharmacy employees.
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
- Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis.
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
- Advise customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side effects of medication.
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy.
- Addressing customers’ requests and complaints.
- Appointing and training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts.
Please share your CV at [email protected]/[email protected]