IARI Competitive Examination 2022: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct competitive examination for the recruitment of 29 Assistant Vacancy under Direct Recruitment.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Job Location||Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
- No. of vacancy: 29 (Twenty nine)
- Institute wise posts:-
- IARI, Assam: 02 (UR)
- NRC Orchids, Gangtok: 02 (UR)
- ICAR RC NEH, Umiam: 16 (UR: 08, OBC: 04, SC: 02, ST: 01 & EWS: 01)
- NRC Pig, Guwahati: 05 (UR: 02, OBC: 02 & SC: 01)
- NRC Yak, Dirang: 02 (UR)
- ATARI Zone-VII, Umiam: 02 (UR)
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form. Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification. Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40%.
- Pay: Level-6 @ of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Research Institutes and Pay Level-7 @ of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Hqs.
- Age Limits: (a) Minimum age limit is 20 years as on 01st June, 2022 i.e. closing date of online application. (b) Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01st June, 2022 i.e., closing date of online application. The maximum age limit for serving regular employees of ICAR is 45 years as on 1st June, 2022. The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
How to Apply IARI Competitive Exam for Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply online only using the online application form link available on the website: https://www.iari.res.in. No other mode of submission of application is allowed. Candidates are hereby informed that the details provided in the Online Application Form will be used for all future references and no modification thereto can be done subsequently. Hence, they are advised to be very careful while filling the Application Form. They are, therefore, requested to thoroughly read this Notification before filling the online Application Form.
- UR/OBC-NCL/EWS: Rs.1200/- (Exam Fee Rs. 700 & Registration Rs. 500)
- Women/SC/ST/PwD: Rs.500/- (Registration)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.