IB Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO). The selection will be based on GATE Score (2020, 2021 & 2022). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 07.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
- No of posts:- 150
- Discipline wise vacancy list
1. Computer Science Engineering: 56 Posts [UR:30, EWS:6, OBC:6, SC:8, ST:6]
2. Electronics Engineering: 94 Posts [UR:50, EWS:9, OBC:9, SC:16, ST:10]
- Age limit:– 18 to 27 years. The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental Candidates, 35 years for Widow Candidates (General Female), and 40 years for Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female) candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code. CS) along with:
1. B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ institute
2. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science. or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2022 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancy?
Applications should be submitted only through online registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
The application portal will be operational from 16.04.22 to 07.05.22 (till 23:59 hrs). Registration is done prior to 16.04.22 and after 07.05.22 will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure for IB ACIO
- Candidates (10 times the number of vacancies) to be shortlisted on the basis of a valid GATE scorecard of 2020 or 2021 or 2022 and will be called directly for the Interview.
- The interview is aimed to assess the candidate’s traits on two parameters i.e. Subject knowledge in relevant fields 8 Communication skills.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ combined marks obtained in the GATE examination as well as in Interviews.
- Rs. 100/ (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to the General, EWS, and OBC categories are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST candidates, female candidates, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & payment can be made through Debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit cards Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan, etc Banking charges, applicable will be borne by the candidates.