IB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of JIO-II/Tech (Junior Intelligence Officers in the Technical Discipline). The last date for submission of the application is 23rd June 2023.
Post Name:- JIO-II/Tech (Junior Intelligence Officers in the Technical Discipline)
- No of posts:- 797 [UR:25, EWS:79, OBC:215, SC:119, ST:59]
- Age limit:- 18- 27 years. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Pay level-4, Rs. 25500- 81100/- in the pay matrix (plus admissible Central Govt allowances)
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B. Sc) with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute
(iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) from a Government recognized University/Institute.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2023: JIO Tech Officers Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the IB Recruitment Portal at www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in from 03.06.2023 to 23.06.2023.
IB JIO Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages
- Online Exam: 100 Marks
- Skill Test: 30 Marks
- Interview/Personality Test: 20 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 450/-
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|