IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: In its latest recruitment notification, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced 5830 no’s Clerk vacancy. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 27.10.2021.
Exam Name:- IBPS CRP CLERKS- XI
Post Name:- Clerk
- No of posts:- 5830
- State-wise IBPS Clerk Vacancy list
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 3 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 263 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 11 Posts
4. Assam: 156 Posts
5. Bihar: 252 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 27 Posts
7. Chhattisgarh: 89 Posts
8. Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu: 2 Posts
9. Delhi: 258 Posts
10. Goa: 58 Posts
11. Gujarat: 357 Posts
12. Haryana: 103 Posts
13. Himachal Pradesh: 102 Posts
14. Jammu and Kashmir: 25 Posts
15. Jharkhand: 78 Posts
16. Karnataka: 407 Posts
17. Kerala: 141 Posts
18. Ladakh: 0 Posts
19. Lakshadweep: 5 Posts
20. Madhya Pradesh: 324 Posts
21. Maharashtra: 799 Posts
22. Manipur: 6 Posts
23. Meghalaya: 9 Posts
24. Mizoram: 3 Posts
25. Nagaland: 9 Posts
26. Odisha: 229 Posts
27. Puducherry: 3 Posts
28. Punjab: 352 Posts
29. Rajasthan: 117 Posts
30. Sikkim: 27 Posts
31. Tamil Nadu: 268 Posts
32. Telangana: 263 Posts
33. Tripura: 8 Posts
34. Uttar Pradesh: 661 Posts
35. Uttarakhand: 49 Posts
36. West Bengal: 366 Posts
- Age limit:- 20- 28 years as of 01.07.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Educational Qualification:- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the High School/ College/ Institute subjects.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through IBPS official recruitment website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in from 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021.
The IBPS Clerk exam occurs in two stages: Prelims and Mains. Both these papers follow the online method of conducting the written examination.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
- English Language: 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Pattern
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November 2021
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: November/ December 2021
- Date for Preliminary Exam: December 2021
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December/ January 2021
- Date for Download Call letter for Main Exam: December/ January 2021
- Date for Main Exam: January/ February 2021
- Date for Released of Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IBPS Clerk 2021 official notification before applying.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: 350 Navik, Yantrik posts. 10th/ 10+2/ Diploma Pass candidates can apply.
- UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: 363 Principal Vacancy, Apply Online
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Shillong Recruitment 2021: Teaching Vacancy & FCSA for North Eastern states
- ITBP Recruitment 2021: Constable Vacancy under Sports Quota (65 Posts)