IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Common Recruitment Process (CRP- XIII) to recruit 4045 Clerical Cadre posts. A Graduate looking for a Banking Job can apply online, the last date is 21st July 2023.
Exam Name:- IBPS CRP CLERKS – XIII
Post Name:- Clerk
- No of posts:- 4045 Posts
- State-wise vacancy list:-
1. Andaman & Nicobar Islands:- Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 77 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 6 Posts
4. Assam: 77 Posts
5. Bihar: 210 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 06 Posts
8. Chhattisgarh: 84 Posts
9. DNHD: 08 Posts
10. Delhi (NCT): 234Posts
11. Goa: 36 Posts
12. Gujarat: 239Posts
13. Haryana: 174 Posts
14. Himachal Pradesh: 81 Posts
15. Jammu & Kashmir: 14 Posts
16. Jharkhand: 52 Posts
17. Karnataka: 88 Posts
18. Kerala: 52 Posts
19. Ladakh: Posts
20. Lakshadweep: Posts
21. Madhya Pradesh: 393 Posts
22. Maharashtra: 527 Posts
23. Manipur: 10 Posts
24. Meghalaya: 01 Post
25. Mizoram: 01 Posts
26. Nagaland: 03 Posts
27. Odisha: 57 Posts
28. Puducherry: 01 Posts
29. Punjab: 321 Posts
30. Rajasthan: 169 Posts
31. Sikkim: Posts
32. Tamil Nadu: 142 Posts
33. Telangana: 27 Posts
34. Tripura: 15 Posts
35. Uttar Pradesh: 674 Posts
36. Uttarakhand: 26 Posts
37. West Bengal: 241 Posts
- Age limit:- Candidates’ age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2023. Candidate should be born between 2nd July 1995 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive). The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Essential Qualification:- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the IBPS Recruitment Portal from 1st July 2023 to 21st July 2023.
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- For Others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 1st July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st July 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter for PET: August 2023
- Date for Conduct PET: August 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam: August 2023
- Date for Prelims Exam: August/ September 2023
- Date for Release of Result for Online Exam: September/ October 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter or Mains Exam: September/ October 2023
- Date for Mains Exam: October 2023
- Date for Provisional Allotment List: April 2024
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|