ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited to attend “Walk-in-Interview (online through video conferencing)” for the post of Field Assistant under Farmers FIRST Project (FFP) at ICAR RC for NEH Region, Umiam as mentioned below. The last date for submission of the application is 25th November 2021.
Post Name:- Field Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Complex Hqs., Umiam
- Age limit:- 30 years for general and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- (fixed consolidated).
- Educational Qualification:- M.Sc. in Agriculture and allied sciences.
- Desirable qualification:-
# Experience in fieldwork, village survey, data collection, etc.
# Basic computer knowledge. (MS office).
How to apply for ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Field Assistant Vacancy
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted through an online process. The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to this e-mail address [email protected] latest by 25th November 2021.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
- Walk-in-interview venue:- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya- 793103
- Date of interview: 30th November 2021, 11:00 AM onwards
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Field Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.