ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: ICAR RC for NEH Region, Umiam invites online applications to attend “Walk-in-Interview (through online video conferencing)” for the post of Principal Project Associate– III and Project Associate – I. The last date for submission of the application is 3rd November 2021.
1. Post Name:- Principal Project Associate – III
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Upper age limit:- 40 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 49,000/- + HRA
- Educational Qualification:-
i) Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent, and
ii) Eight years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
i) Doctoral Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology /Pharma/ MD/ MS from a recognized University or equivalent; and
ii) Four years experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic institutions or Sciences and Technology organizations and Scientific activities and services
- Desirable qualification:- Biotechnology, Microbiology, Veterinary, Public Health with working knowledge in Microbiology & Molecular biology.
2. Post Name:- Project Associate – I
- No of posts:- 3
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A Selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable qualification:- Biotechnology, Microbiology, Veterinary, Public Health.
How to apply for ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Project Associate Vacancy
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted through an online process.
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned original documents (in a single . PDF format) to this e-mail address email@example.com latest by 3rd November 2021 before 12 Noon.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Project Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.