ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam invites online applications to attend online Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Research Fellowship (SRF). The last date for submission of the application is 9th November 2021.
Post Name:- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Project Name:- All India Coordinated Research Project on a pig (AICRP on Pig) project
- Age limit:- Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
- Educational Qualification:- Ph.D. or Post-Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science/ or Post Graduate degree in Life Science with NET qualification.
- Desirable:- Specialization in Animal Genetic & Breeding/ Animal Reproduction/ Gynecology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Molecular genetics. Experience in data analysis & research paper writing.
How to apply for ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Vacancy
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted through an online process.
Due to pandemic COVID-19, candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to this e-mail address: email@example.com on or before 9th November 2O21.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidate will be informed for interview by email. The original documents of the candidates will be verified at a later stage.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.