ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 17th October 2022.
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000 plus HRA @8% per month
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Desirable qualification:-
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Experience in biochemical analysis, and horticultural produce processing.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office).
How to apply for ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Laboratory Assistant Vacancy?
Eligible candidates are invited to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to this email address [email protected] by 17th October 2022.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone to be held on 19th October 2022 from 10.30 AM in the Committee Room of the Institute (ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam) through Hybrid Mode (Both online and physical mode).
Candidates appearing in physical mode are required to bring the relevant certificates, mark sheets, etc. in original for verification.r verification.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|