ICAR Umiam Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Umiam are invited to attend “Walk-in-Interview” for the post of 02 nos. of Field Assistants (FA) under DST at ICAR RC for NEH Region, Umiam.
The last date for submission of the application is 16th June 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Field Assistant
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelors degree in Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture.
- Desirable qualification:– Working experience in horticultural produce processing/ biochemistry/ knowledge of computer.
How to apply for ICAR Umiam Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant Vacancy?
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th June 2022.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing for an interview will be verified on 17th June 2022.
- Venue: Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam-793103, Meghalaya
- Date of interview: 17th June 2022, 10:30 AM onwards
Candidate should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam-793103, Meghalaya enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from HSLC onwards duly attested. A recent passport size photograph should also be affixed on the top of the application.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.